询问工作
A:What’s your job?你做什么工作?
B:For now, I’m a student at the university.目前, 我在大学里读书。
A:I thought you were working. 我以为你工作了。
B:Well, I work as a tour guide in the holidays. 哦,在假期我做导游。
A:That must be quite interesting. 那一定很有趣吧。
B:Yes, it is. I like meeting new people and it’s a good chance to practise my English.是的,很有趣。我喜欢认识新人,而且这也是个练习英语的好机会。
在旅馆
A:Hi, I’m Josephine Chen, the tour guide for the Jade Agency. We have a reservation of twenty rooms for tonight.嗨!我叫陈佐芬,是翡翠旅游公司的领队,我们订了20 个房间。
B:Please to meet you, Miss Chen. My name is Joey. Welcome to the hotel. Here are the keys, registration slips and breakfast vouchers. Breakfast will be served from seven tomorrow morning. Is there any change in your schedule?幸会,陈小姐,我叫祖儿,欢迎光临敝酒店。这是你们的房间钥匙、登记表及早餐券。早餐明早7 点供应。你们的行程有没有改变呢?
A:No, our check-out time will still be 8:30 tomorrow.没有,我们依然会在明早8 点半退房。
B:Then we will arrange a morning call at 7:30. Will that be fine?那么我把早晨唤醒服务安排在7 点半好吗?
A:That’s alright.很好。
B:Please put your luggage outside your room by eight. The bellboy will pick them up.请告诉团友们早上8 点把行李放于房间外,我们的服务员会前来收集的。
A:Thank you.谢谢。
B:Thank you very much. Hope you enjoy your stay.谢谢,希望你们住得愉快。